Set the stage for wellness with GoYin. This proprietary blend of superfruits, herbs, and other fruits have been traditionally used to help bring the body into balance and enhance overall well-being.*
Created on the premise of 5,000 years of Traditional Chinese Medicine, GoYin can provide nutritional support to help your body deal with everyday stressors.
Enjoy these delicious recipes using GoYin, just in time for summer.
- Crushed fruit (optional)
- Toothpicks or popsicle sticks
- Pour GoYin into ice cube trays.
- Add a small amount of fresh fruit (optional)
- Place a toothpick or popsicle stick into each cube.
- Place in the freezer until frozen.
Try this delicious jello recipe for a fun way to get your daily serving of superfruit juice. Experiment with different ratios and types of fruit juice and superfruit juice. Try using 1 cup of GoYin in this recipe. We found that 1 cup Goji and ¾ cup apple juice also works well. Mangosteen did not set up so you may wish to avoid using this superfruit as well as the Fusion.
- ¾ cup GoYin/superfruit/fruit juice
- ¼ cup boiled water
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- Put water on stove to boil.
- While waiting for water to boil, whisk gelatin into ¼ cup juice and mix until smooth.
- Add boiled water to juice and gelatin mixture; whisk until mixed.
- Add remaining fruit juice and whisk until combine.
- Pour jello mixture into a greased pan and allow to set in fridge for two hours.
- Remove, slice and enjoy!
“Warming” Baked Pineapple and GoYin
Foods and herbs are categorized as cooling or warming in traditional Chinese herbal practices. Cooling or warming foods may be eaten for a specific, desired result. Traditional Chinese herbal practices are to eat more warming foods during the winter to offset the cooling effect of the season. This recipe uses warming ingredients which are cooked to enhance their warming effect.
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cut into spears
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup GoYin
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 3 tsp fresh, pureed ginger
- Place pineapple spears in baking dish; pour GoYin over the pineapple and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Place ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg on top of pineapple and bake at 450° for 30-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy.
Find more delicious recipes using products by PURE here.
Do you have a recipe to share with us, using our products? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share it on our blog!