First, I want you to know how proud I am of you for making some really good choices this past year. You exercised when you could, you ate healthier, and you made an effort to sleep more. You made some bad choices, too, and that’s okay. I know how hard it is between work, stress, money, other people – things just get in the way of your goals. I get it.
We’re at the end of 2017 and you’re going to get another chance in the New Year to really pursue wellness like you’ve never done before. I want you to be honest with yourself and the people around you. This is your life and your health. I want you to give it your all the next 365 days to live your heathiest life ever. You can do this!
Keep this letter close at hand to reference when you get stuck or fall short. These reminders will get you back on track to living a lifestyle of Whole Health. When you think about it, 365 days really isn’t that long; this past year sure flew by. Imagine how great you’ll feel and how different you’ll look on December 31, 2018. Looks pretty good, right?
You might be thinking that things look pretty good right now. Maybe so. But, I think you can make some changes in the New Year that will make an even bigger difference. Again, read over the following recommendations and see where you’ve fallen short in the past and where you can focus more effort.
- Sleep at least 8 hours a night. Get yourself into a good routine.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables. Have at least one apple every day. Munch on carrots at work. Incorporate more products by PURE into your daily routine.
- Focus on the simpler things; they matter the most. Keep love in your heart and make an effort to pay that love forward to those around you.
- Exercise at least three times a week. Take walks. Go that Zumba or weight-lifting class. Take care of your body by squatting to pick up something heavy. Keep track and watch your progress.
- Do things you love, including travel. You don’t have to go far. Simply visit places that inspire you. New experiences are refreshing and healthy. Work hard to take part in a PURE Incentive trip.
- Take a class at your local community college. What is your passion? Writing, music, art, psychology? Read a book a month. Learn something new. Educate yourself on products by PURE. Visit our blog, our website, and listen to our podcasts. There’s a wealth of knowledge out there.
- Give back however small. Helping others is one of life’s greatest gifts and can help make others’ lives healthier, too. Introduce someone to PURE. Transform lives with your purchase of an H20 Filtration System.
- Take time for yourself. The more tired you are, the harder it will be to take care of yourself. And, you can’t help others unless you are your best.
- Laugh and smile! Read some humor, watch funny videos, listen to children tell jokes. Laughter really is the best medicine.
- Be grateful for what you have. There is too much sadness and hatred in this world. You have so much to be thankful for and you can share that with others.
- There is no room for regrets, something which brings on emotional pain. Everyone makes mistakes, but everything happens for a reason. Let it be.
- Live is too short to not enjoy every second of it. EVERY SECOND.
2018 is your year! I can’t wait to celebrate with you!