In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, we have some “green” recipes to share with you. These all incorporate a product by PURE.
We think these are all worthy of dancing a jig over, as they are healthy, delicious and easy to make. Enjoy!
- ½ cup water
- 15 oz. frozen shelled edamame
- 1 avocado
- 3 garlic cloves
- Greens (to sprinkle on top)
- ½ cup parsley
- ¼ cup tarragon
- 3 tablespoons chives
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Add water and edamame to small saucepan and place over high heat. Bring water to boil and cook uncovered for about 1 minute. When edamame has thawed, turn off heat.
- Pour edamame and water from pan into food processor. Add avocado, garlic, parsley, tarragon, chives, lemon juice, tahini, and 1 t. salt. Process. Allow to cool before serving.
- Serve with chips or pita bread.
“Greens” Power Balls
- ½ cup raw cacao, ground
- ¼ cup goji berries, ground
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon raw honey (or sweetener of choice)
- 1-2 scoops Greens
- 1 tablespoon micro-sliced Mila® chia
- Pinch of sea salt
- Combine all ingredients well in a large bowl (little hands work great here!)
- Once fully mixed, use your hands to form small balls
- Keep refrigerated until ready to eat!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup Match Vegan Shake
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons oil
Directions: Mix ingredients together and make using pancake grill.
Do you have a favorite “green” recipe to share? You can find more delicious recipes at livepure.com/recipes.