Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms, grandmothers, great-grandmothers, foster moms, and women in our community that are mother-like figures! To celebrate, we thought we’d share what we believe to be the special qualities moms have that make them exceptional entrepreneurs.
Now, don’t get me wrong. Men and women without children make great entrepreneurs, too. However, according to 2015 stats from the Direct Selling Association, 77.4% of direct sellers were women and 22.6% were men. Women have this networking thing down!
The following qualities give moms that extra oomph when it comes to being the boss.
- Moms are great at multitasking. From making breakfast and getting the kids to school on time, while remembering to take Johnny to his dentist appointment, moms can juggle like nobody’s business. They need this quality in order to balance their business, the customers they’ll garner and any personal matters in play.
- Moms cultivate relationships. They know how to network within their circle. They aren’t afraid of asking a stranger for directions, or introducing a new person to the team. They’ll take advantage of the education their mentor provides, asking the right questions until they understand.
- Moms build trust. Moms will make you laugh, cry and share your story, all of which build trust. They will always give their children a reason to listen. Customers want to trust whom they are buying their products from. They want to trust that what they are purchasing is going to make a difference in their lives.
- Moms prioritize and get things done. Moms know their limits and how to manage their time. When it comes to charging your phone or charging your body, moms instinctively know what’s best and what will end up being more productive in the long run. In this business, one has to be able to turn “busy” into “productive”.
- Moms can make anything out of the ordinary. She can turn junk mail into a paper airplane, a glove into a puppet or a box into a dollhouse. Entrepreneurs need creativity to create campaigns that stand out. It helps to be social media savvy as well; that’s where connections really happen.
Interested in starting your own business while providing your family with top-quality products that support a healthy lifestyle? Visit livepure.com to learn more about PURE, or call our friendly Sales Support team at 866-535-5888 to learn more.
We love all of our mom’s at PURE, and we wish everyone and their families a very happy and healthy Mother’s Day.
To all of our moms out there, may your day be filled with love and Whole Health!