Our passion is to help you on your journey to Whole Health; that is, to achieve physical, financial and personal success. Our safe, effective, top-of-the-line products and fabulous opportunity will do just that. We want to partner with you on this journey as we continue to be at the forefront of nutritional health.
Here are ten time-tested tips to help jump-start your journey as an entrepreneur with PURE.
- Understand your audience — You must know your target market and their needs. Why does someone desire a better life? What can products by PURE do for them? Your job is to learn about your prospects and help them become the best versions of themselves. The fastest way to someone’s heart is to express interest in them!
- Be a product of the product — You can’t sell our products if you don’t use them. Familiarize yourself with the products, use them on a daily basis and experience their benefits. Only then will you be able to confidently share their benefits with others.
- Know your “Why” — Why do you want to start a PURE business for yourself? Do you want to experience freedom, discover a new challenge, make a difference, or share life-changing products with others? Perhaps you want to fund education, improve your home, travel the world or pay off a mortgage. Whatever it is, your “Why” is your belief.
- Rely on your upline — Contact the person who introduced you to PURE — they are a critical part in the learning process. They are great at giving you information you would have never thought of asking for. Believe and trust in your mentors. Ask questions. Success occurs when we partner in creating a shared reality.
- Educate yourself — Education goes right along with asking your upline questions. There is a plethora of information available to help you learn about PURE. Plug into livepure.com, product podcasts, and videos. Attend company events where you’ll get valuable training, meet likeminded people, and learn from the leaders. Visit livepure.com/xcelerate to purchase tickets to Xcelerate in October! Listen to books on CD and turn your car into a classroom.
- Use Social Media — Facebook is a great space for getting to know your audience. Connect on an individual level, generate leads and expand your network. Social media is critical to your business success.
- Define your goals — What kind of results do you want, and when do you want to reach them? How will these results help you reach your goal? Focus on short- and long-term goals and be sure to write them down. Remember to be specific, optimistic and real.
- Stay consistent — Stay accountable to yourself, predictable to others, and relevant with your message. ALWAYS!
- Never fear failure — You know what you want and you have the determination to stand by that desire, no matter what. In Napoleon Hill’s book, Think and Grow Rich, he says that in order to reach whatever you seek, you first have to believe and have faith in your abilities. Believe in yourself and your ability to succeed.
- Call our friendly Sales Support Team at 866-535-5888 and realize your dream!
On your mark, get set, succeed!
The fact that you are reading this article indicates that you are serious about starting and growing your business. If you were to take just one of the suggestions and begin implementing it today, you will change your business forever.
What great things will you accomplish?