Let’s face it, we all let our good habits fall short at times and we need to get back on track to eating healthier. If you want to get your body bathing-suit ready or you just desire to feel better, PURE has a detox program for you.
Our bodies come in contact with toxins every day from pollution and pesticides to secondhand smoke, and over time, these can build up in our bodies. Detoxing rids the body of harmful toxins. This practice dates back to at least the ancient Hindus, Egyptians, and Greeks who all used certain foods and herbs to purify and detoxify the body.1 Detoxing not only helps to remove harmful toxins from the body, but it can help us develop healthier habits. The liver and kidneys do a great job filtering and removing toxins from the body naturally, but we can help the process.
How do I know if I need to detox?
Toxins in the body can manifest as headaches, skin issues, bowel problems, weight issues, etc. The decision to detox is usually motivated by a desire to feel better or lose weight. If you experience any of these issues, and you don’t eat a balanced diet or eat an unhealthy diet, it may be time for a detox.
PURE has two detox packs that can help you get those pounds down. The products included in these offer a combination of herbs and botanicals that effectively help facilitate the removal of toxins from the body.*
- The Detox Pack. Jump-start your weight loss journey with the Detox Pack. This combination of herbs and botanicals effectively helps facilitate the removal of toxins from the body while supporting your weight loss journey.*
- The Detox Plus Pack. This pack was created with two in mind. A combination of herbs and botanicals effectively help facilitate the removal of toxins while supporting your weight loss journey during the 7-day and 28-day detox plans.*
After your detox, share them with us and we’ll send you a Certificate of Achievement to proudly display and encourage others to shed the pounds.
Advantages to detoxing
- You remove toxins from the body;
- You will boost energy and mental alertness;
- You will see results in your body and mood;
- You will feel better overall.
Is a detox the same as fasting?
No. Fasting involves abstaining from food, usually for a prolonged period of time. If you are detoxing, you are cutting out certain food, but you are still eating. Your body still needs calcium in the diet to maintain healthy bones and teeth, as well as vitamins and minerals, protein and fat. PURE’s Detox Plan incorporates all of these.
Always consult your physician before beginning any weight-loss program. Supplement a detox program with regular exercise and a healthy diet.