In celebration of National Trivia Day, we’ve compiled some interesting tidbits about PURE. Can you guess which ones are true and which are false?
- Skin Defense is a better alternative to hand sanitizer because it’s alcohol-free and is not drying to the skin.
- Astaxanthin, an ingredient in GPS Adapt, is what gives flamingos and salmon their pink color.
- The chia seeds in Mila have more omega-3 fatty acids than any other plant food.
- PURE’s Wellness Advisory Board consists of an anesthesiologist, a rheumatologist, a surgeon, a molecular biochemist, a dermatologist and a pharmacist.
- You can eat unlimited dill pickles on the PURE Detox.
- Just a few sips of PURE Perk is all it takes to get you going in the morning.
- Mila contains more calcium than skim milk.
- PURE was founded in 2008.
- The ingredient Cat’s Claw in Cleanse comes from a plant that is named after its claw-shaped thorns.
- SleepTrim, CalciuMK+ and GPS Reset can all help you get quality sleep.
- The black color of EarthWater comes from fulvic and humic acids.
- ENERGY contains more caffeine than PURE Café or PURE Perk.
- Cleanse, Daily Build, ENERGY and GoYin are featured in the 2018 Physicians’ Desk Reference
- In just the past three weeks, PURE Facebook has reached over 20,000 people!
- PURE CEO Daren Hogge’s favorite food is sushi.
Surprise! These are all true statements. Did we stump you on any of them?