PURE’s GPS line of products is helping athletes everywhere navigate to their peak performance!
Athletes naturally put a lot of stress and physical demands on their bodies during practice and games. They need quality nutrition to ensure that their bodies perform optimally, and GPS is helping them do that.
Take for example KT Sonic Boom, the Korean national basketball team based in Busan, South Korea. PURE Korea partnered with and sponsors KT Sonic Boom by providing GPS products to help enhance their athletic stamina and improve their performance. The team represents the PURE brand on their uniforms too!
Hyun Jon Choi, KT Sonic Boom General Manager, stated, “We would like to thank PURE Korea for providing excellent products for restoring and strengthening the stamina of our players. We look forward to achieving excellent results from improved strength and performance.”
The GPS line has been beneficial! KT Sonic Boom finished the 2017 season in last place and this year they are currently in 2nd!
The GPS line is 100% natural and backed by science. The products provide amino acids, support muscle health, replenish vital nutrients and support all phases of a workout. The Korean line is called GPK and includes:
- Enogy: pre-workout supplement provides immediate energy and mental focus with amino acids for superior muscle growth*
- Adapt: pre-exercise supplement enhances endurance and boosts mood*
- Supply: during-workout supplement replenishes fluids, electrolytes and nutrients.
- Rebuild: post-exercise supplement restores energy reserves while generating repair and growth in muscles after activity*
“We are proud to support KT Sonic Boom with our GPS products,” said Daren Hogge, PURE CEO. “Our desire to help people achieve their goals through quality products is our mission and we believe our GPS products have a global reach. It’s an honor to support the Sonic Boom athletes. We hope to continue this relationship and the development of the players.”
Looking to get the same results from the U.S. product offering?
We recommend the following products:
- GPS Adapt – helps the body adapt to rigorous workouts and improve performance*
- GPS Circulate – provides amino acids to support muscle healthy*
- GPS Energize – provides immediate energy before physical activity
- GPS Hydrate – Replenishes fluids, electrolytes and nutrients while quenching thirst*
- GPS Rebuild – promotes muscle recovery and muscle tissue maintenance.*
- GPS Reset – supports the natural release of growth hormone (HGH) which encourages adequate sleep, enhanced muscle physiology and efficient calorie burning.*
Everyone from business builders and athletes to coaches and nutritionists can feel confident knowing that GPS products (GPS Energize, GPS Circulate, GPS Hydrate, GPS Rebuild and GPS Reset) have been tested for banned substances and are of the highest quality and safe to consume.
Informed-Sport is a testing and certification program designed to ensure that dietary supplements are not contaminated with substances prohibited in sports by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). This certification is used to approve products for the safe use by Olympic, professional and collegiate athletes.
Look for the Informed-Sport Certification logo on each individual product page on shop.livepure.com.
GPS for young athletes
Young athletes can benefit from GPS Energize, GPS Hydrate and GPS Rebuild. See below for recommended usage of these products by children.
GPS Energize: Children 6 through 12 years of age: Add a ½ packet, or ½ scoop, to 4-6 fl. oz. of water, mix thoroughly and drink immediately. Contains 55mg of caffeine per ½ serving. Do not exceed a ½ serving per day. Teens 13 through 17 years of age: Add 1 packet, or 1 scoop, to 8-10 fl. oz. of water, mix thoroughly and drink immediately. Contains 110mg of caffeine per 1 serving. Do not exceed 1 serving per day.
GPS Hydrate: Children 4 Years of Age and Older: Add 1 scoop or packet to 8 fl. oz. of water, mix thoroughly and drink. For optimal results, take 1 serving every 30-45 minutes during physical activity. For children 4 through 17 years of age: Do not exceed 2 servings per day.
GPS Rebuild: Children 12 years of age and older: Add 1 scoop to 8 fl. oz. of water and blend or shake thoroughly. For optimum results, take immediately (or within 60 minutes) after activity for quick replenishment. For children 12 through 17 years of age: Do not exceed 1 serving per day.
NOTE: GPS Adapt, GPS Circulate and GPS Reset are not recommended for children under the age of 18 years.