The Amalfi Coast has been attracting travelers since Roman times, and you have an incredible opportunity to qualify for this trip of a lifetime with PUREDestinations. We’ll be visiting this stretch of breathtaking coastline June 15-20, 2020. We encourage you to pursue it!
To get you into the mood and mindset for this unforgettable PUREDestinations experience, we wanted to share some of our favorite blogs and books about southern Italy. These picks feature Amalfi as well as the surrounding towns of Sorrento, Capri, Ravello, Positano, Pompeii and others.
So sit back, relax and imagine yourself at a chic seaside café eating a caprese salad with tomatoes and mozzarella while gazing at the glistening Mediterranean Sea. There’s a scent of lemon in the air and the surrounding, pastel-colored buildings seem to smile with your presence.
These picks will put you right in the heart of this picturesque part of the world.
Blogs: Stories and trip advice.
- http://www.ciaoamalfi.com/blog/ – Stories from the Amalfi Coast
- https://www.walksofitaly.com/blog/amalfi-coast – The best attractions in the Amalfi Coast
- https://www.southerncurlsandpearls.com/updated-positano-travel-guide/ – A travel guide of Positano.
- https://www.thewanderblogger.com/five-days-amalfi-coast/ – The best five-day Amalfi Coast itinerary and travel tips.
- https://www.walksofitaly.com/blog/amalfi-coast – See Italy by foot.
Books: Fiction and nonfiction books to get lost in.
- The House in Amalfi, by Elizabeth Adler – Captures the villages, gardens, houses and everyday life in southern Italy
- Gelato Sisterhood on the Amalfi Shore, by Chantal Kelly – Filled with the author’s personal stories and recipes of the region
- Art and Patronage in the Medieval Mediterranean Merchant, by Jill Caskey – The art and cultural history of southwestern Italy
- Sailing to Capri, by Elizabeth Adler – A murder mystery on a Mediterranean cruise ship
- Amalfi Coast Recipes, by Amanda Tabberer – The flavors of Amalfi
- Amalfi Blue: Lost & Found in the South of Italy, by Lisa Fantino – A romantic escape
- Above Positano, The Amalfi Coast, and Capri — Photographs captured by drone
Are you ready to check Italy off your bucket list? Qualify by March 30, 2020, to join us on this once-in-a-lifetime experience. Learn more at https://livepure.com/amalfi-coast. Here you can also track your progress and share the trip with others.
Stay connected as you aim for Amalfi and get ready to make your dreams come true!
Any questions? Reach out to our Sales Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-535-5888.
See you there!