What is Easter without eggs? We decorate them, we hide them and we eat them. They’re a symbol of new life and a celebration of spring.
They’re also nutrient powerhouses. Eggs are one of the best sources of protein and they satisfy your hunger. With only 80 calories per egg, they’re great to eat when you’re watching your weight. Eggs are heart healthy and they provide all the essential amino acids which help build muscle and regulate immune function.1
Below are some popular egg side dishes in which we’ve incorporated products by PURE. Add these to your Sunday brunch menu and wow your guests. They will perfectly complement the honey-baked ham! They’re also a great way to introduce people to the versatility and healthy benefits of our products!
Mila morning egg baskets
- Fresh spinach, cooked
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 Tablespoons Mila® chia
- ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs with egg whites. Add remaining ingredients; mix well to combine.
- Spray a muffin tin with nonstick baking spray. Pour egg mixture evenly into cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven; set aside to cool.
- Enjoy warm or cover and refrigerate up to 5 days.
Spring-green egg salad
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- 4 stalks celery, minced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup yellow onion, minced
- 1 ½ Tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Greens
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Mix celery, mayonnaise, onion, relish, mustard, Worcestershire, paprika and salt and pepper in large bowl. Add eggs and fold into the mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Enjoy alone or make sandwiches.
Lemony deviled eggs
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill
- ½ teaspoon Lemon ENERGY
- Salt to taste
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Transfer yolks to large bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork. Add mayonnaise and sour cream. Add dill, lemon ENERGY and salt. Blend.
- Fill the egg white halves with the yolk mixture. Generously sprinkle each half with paprika.
- Cover and refrigerate.
Do you have any recipes to share that use products by PURE? Don’t keep them a secret! Share them with your peeps!