Summer is winding down, but PURE has been bringing the heat all season with the launch of several exciting new products. We introduced everything from an addition to our immune-boosting line-up to an all-in-one, free-radical fighting powerhouse. Plus, we rolled out our new Vegan Shake and an upgraded, better-than-ever formula for our popular Nutrition Shakes in tasty chocolate and vanilla. In case you missed all the hoopla, here’s our NEW PRODUCT RECAP for Summer 2020.
Staying healthy and keeping our immune systems running at max efficiency has been top of mind for all of us this year. PURE recently powered up its line of immunity boosting products with Immune+, which can provide an added layer of protection and confidence you can count on every day.
The main ingredient in Immune+, Wellmune®, is supported by over a dozen clinical studies that have consistently demonstrated:
- The ability to support healthy human immune responses to stress in a variety of populations.
- Enhancement of key immune functions.
- An improvement in an overall sense of well-being in people of all ages experiencing physical or lifestyle stress.
Immune+ joins PURE immunity supporters already in play: Immune6, Skin Defense and Silver—all designed to give you added peace of mind when it comes to making sure you’re doing all you can to keep your immune system as strong as possible.
Vegan Nutrition Shake
Another new product that made a splash this summer is our Vegan Vanilla Nutrition Shake. This fresh take on shakes is a 100% plant-based protein formula with no dairy, sugar, gluten, soy or artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners. With a rich, creamy vanilla taste, it boasts 100% plant-based sources of vitamins and minerals (plus a whole lot more great stuff).
It’s also an effective weight-loss tool to add to your daily fitness arsenal. It contains potato extract, which has shown through clinical trials to increase feelings of fullness, and helps maintain normal post-meal blood sugar levels.
Containing 20 grams of plant-based protein and just 5 net carbs, the formula has been meticulously crafted with premium proteins, prebiotics, probiotics, digestive enzymes, adaptogens, fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to help you feel (and look!) your best.
When mixed with 8 oz of dairy-free milk, the Vegan Shake can safely replace up to two meals per day (for adults), without foregoing essential nutrients the body needs.
Here’s a few benefits our Vegan Nutrition Shake brings to the table:
- Lean Green. The 100 % plant-protein formula is made up of rice, pea, fava bean, and mung bean.
- All Natural. Contains 100% plant-based sources of vitamins and minerals, derived from an organic blend of carrot, spinach, broccoli, parsley, pumpkin seed, cranberry, sunflower seed, chlorella, shiitake mushroom, and maitake mushroom.
- Potato Power. The formula contains potato extract, which has demonstrated in clinical trials to:
- Provide increased feelings of fullness
- Assist in weight loss, including significant reductions in waist and hip measurements. See recommended use for best results.
- Help maintain normal post-meal blood sugar levels
- MCT Boost. “MCTs” (Medium Chain Triglycerides) are metabolized faster than other sources of fat. MCTs can help manage weight, as they have been shown to reduce body fat, increase metabolism and curb appetite. They can also improve physical performance during exercise.
- No Bad Stuff. The shake formula contains no dairy, sugar, gluten, soy, artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners. The formula is caffeine free, which allows safe usage among children and individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Every day, our body’s cells are either dying or replicating into new cells. Normal cell-to-cell communication is necessary for the development of new cells and for the maintenance of healthy cells.
In today’s environment, the body is bombarded with an exceptionally high number of damaging free radicals and toxins, known as oxidative stress, which can destroy the body’s healthy cells. Too many free radicals can contribute to many age-related conditions.
PURE introduced an effective way to combat these damaging effects with the launch of PurXcel™ in July. A blend of 18 proprietary ingredients, the formula is designed to help cleanse, balance and build the body through its ability to neutralize harmful free radicals and remove toxins.*
Glutathione is our body’s master antioxidant system and detoxifier. Daily exposure to free radicals and other toxicants depletes glutathione stores in the body. When we have more toxins and free radicals than our body knows how to handle, our overall health is impacted in many ways. An excess of free radicals and toxicants is also called oxidative stress. The level of glutathione in our body greatly impacts how well we age. Reduced glutathione levels is normal consequence of aging. An important aspect to aging well is to keep our glutathione levels up.
What can decrease glutathione levels in the body?
- Normal aging
· UV radiation
· Cigarette smoke
· Excess alcohol consumption
· Environmental toxins and chemicals
· Prescription medicationsAloe Vera Acemannan is another key ingredient in PurXcel. It contains Phytonutrients from the aloe vera plant assist in supporting a healthy anti-inflammatory response, ultimately helping to bolster the body’s immune system.
Through PURE’s Cleanse, Balance, Build Philosophy, PurXcel offers a number of the following key health benefits*:
- Helps support and boost the immune system
- Targets and combats the negative effectives of oxidative stress and environmental toxins
- Increases ability to fight environmental stressors, which contribute to the aging process
- Helps improves overall feeling and sense of well-being
- Can contribute to a more youthful appearance
- Helps eliminate toxins from the body
- Can contribute to more restful sleep and more energy and focus
The power of 3 with TriActive Technology—a comprehensive blend of antioxidants, including 3 powerhouse ingredients: glutathione, superoxide dismutase, and aloe acemannan:
PurXcel’s proprietary forms of key ingredients Glutathione (GSH) and Superoxide (SOD) Dismutase have clinically demonstrated to help the body fight free radicals by neutralizing their effect. Glutathione also helps remove toxins within body’s cells.
(The NEW & IMPROVED) Nutrition Shake in Chocolate & Vanilla
As always, the PURE 360 Shake shake has been meticulously crafted with premium proteins, prebiotics, probiotics, digestive enzymes, adaptogens, fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to help you look and feel your best. Our new formula, now called the PURE Nutrition Shake, debuted last month and delivers an effective way to add healthy fats, lessen carb intake and provide an effective source of protein. Another great change? The new formula now comes in a handy tub instead of a bag.
And just like our Vegan Shake, our updated formula still contains a potato extract and fiber blend that helps the body control feelings of hunger. Another benefit? The new formula contains MCT oil powder. MCTs, or medium chain triglycerides, are metabolized faster than other fat sources—lessening the possibility of being stored in the body as fat.
MCTs help manage weight, as they have been shown to reduce body fat, increase metabolism and curb appetite. They can also give you an extra edge during your workouts!
What other benefits do our Nutrition shakes bring to the table? Here’s the skinny:
- Fewer carbs. Our shakes contain just 5 net carbs per serving.
- No caffeine. This makes our shakes safe for children and those sensitive to caffeine.
- Packed with protein. The formula boasts 19 grams of protein.
- No bad stuff! All-natural sources with no added sugar, gluten, artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners.
And, whether you’re Team Chocolate or Team Vanilla, we’ve got you. Both delicious flavors in the new shakes are here to help you stay healthy, satisfied and on track with your weight management goals. When combined with Metabolic One and Cleanse as part of the 7-Day or 28-Day Detox, you can start losing weight in as little as one week.
Summer 2020, that’s a new product wrap. Stay tuned, as we have a few surprises up our sleeves for fall (hint, hint: did someone say ‘pumpkin everything?!’)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.