I believe teachers make our lives better and wiser. Every day poses an opportunity for a teaching moment, whether we are doing the teaching, or someone is teaching us.
William A. Ward once said, “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” I hope you all had great teachers!
I asked our Independent Business Owners (IBOs) to share the most important thing they ever learned from a mentor/teacher that has truly inspired them in their PURE business. Here are their answers.
- “Your reason for deciding to commit to the process must be bigger than the rejection that is inevitable. Stay committed to your commitment and never quit. The one and only way you can fail, is if you quit. Fear will paralyze, Faith will promote.. choose FAITH!” – IBO Joshua P.
- “The speaker, Jim Rohn, once said that successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do; we shouldn’t wish it were easier, but rather wish it were better. This is a daily reminder for me to be better today than I was yesterday.” – IBO Suzanne H.
- It’s not about being ready… it’s about being willing. If you wait until you are ready to change your health, or ready to change your financial situation , or ready to take action to change anything in your life, NOTHING IN YOUR LIFE WILL EVER CHANGE. Be willing, take action, and the rest will come.” – IBO Lynette K.
- “The biggest influence in my life has been my Dad. He is a football coach and he has always taught me to be positive, work hard, and do what’s right because it’s right.” – IBO Teena S.
- “This journey should change your life and make you a better person in every way. Commit to becoming better every day and success in this business will find you.” – IBO Joshua P.
Wisdom, indeed. Take these with you on your journey to success with PURE. Go out there and inspire!
Gain even more insight from new topics and guest speakers at the UNITE event this October 18-19 in Allen, Texas. Register today!