A healthy, easy-to-make strawberry protein shake recipe with only 4 ingredients! Enjoy this delicious protein shake post workout or for a meal replacement.
One of the sweetest reasons to love summer is all the mouthwatering fruit ripe for the tasting all season. And if you’re exercising and trying to eat healthy, there’s nothing better than a protein-packed, strawberry smoothie brimming with goodness and guaranteed to satisfy.
If you aren’t using a protein powder, PURE’s Strawberry 360 Complete Shake mix is a great way to sneak extra protein into your diet. Protein helps you feel full longer and, because your body uses more energy to digest protein, you burn more calories when you have it on board.
PURE’s Complete 360 Shake contains a unique potato extract and fiber blend that helps the body control feelings of hunger. Whey and pea proteins also contribute to the robust 19 grams of protein, and the its packed with 25 essential vitamins and minerals from 100 percent organic, all-natural sources.
So, if you’re looking for a way to get your strawberry fix AND sip something that tastes pretty much like a thick and creamy milkshake (without any guilt!), you’ve got to give this recipe a spin. And for an added dose of healthy carbs and potassium, throw in half of a banana. Topping it off with a few Mila Chia seeds gives you another boost of plant-based protein and fiber—and even more good-for-you nutrients.
Strawberry Chia Seed Protein Shake
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop PURE 360 Complete Strawberry Shake mix
- 2 teaspoons PURE Mila chia seeds, for sprinkling or stirring in
- Add all ingredients except for Mila chia seeds to blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. You may need to add a few teaspoons more of milk to create your preferred consistency. Once blended and smooth, pour into a chilled glass or bowl and sprinkle with Mila chia seeds. Enjoy!
Servings: 1 smoothie
Serving size: 1 smoothie